June 20, 2017
The College Admissions Office invites you to meet with an Admissions Fellow at the University of Chicago Center in Beijing to learn more about the admissions process. The Admissions Fellow will offer information sessions, conduct interviews, and meet with individual visitors to answer questions regarding the admission process at UChicago Center in Beijing.
Visitors are welcome to visit the Center and meet with the student Admissions Fellow Monday through Friday during the summer session.
- The University of Chicago's official prospective student information sessions are offered free of charge and are open to all grades and ages on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Join the student Admissions Fellow for an overview of academics, student life, application process, and financial aid at UChicago.
- Walk-ins are welcome during "tea time" from 2:30pm-4:30pm. No advance registration is required.
- Students may schedule an interview with the student Admissions Fellow. Learn more about International Center Interviews →
- All information sessions and interviews are conducted in English.
Interviews for the 2017-2018 application cycle will be available after June 19 (Beijing) for first-year undergraduate applicants intending to matriculate in autumn 2018. Center interviews are conducted in English by student Admissions Fellows at the Center in Beijing.
Please note that interviews are not available at the Centers after August 11 (Beijing). If you are not able to schedule an interview during the summer session, you will have the opportunity to request an alumni interview after you submit your application. Please see Alumni Interviews → for more details.
Each student is permitted only one interview. If you interview with our Admissions Fellow, you will not be able to request an additional alumni interview during the application cycle. All interviews are considered equally in the application review process.
Students may schedule an interview here:
If you need any additional information or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. For information on information sessions at the centers, please visit the International Centers page →