Through July 24, 2020
The PKU-UChicago International Policy Action Lab program offers top global students and young professionals an unforgettable two-week experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain rigorous, interdisciplinary training on data analysis and international policy research
- Work with top faculty members from Peking University and the University of Chicago
- Complete an individual policy research capstone project
- Explore the diverse cultural and intellectual aspects of the city of Beijing
- Early Action: March 1, 2020 (The discounted program fee applies for Early Action round applicants only.)
- Round 1: April 1, 2020
- Round 2: May 1, 2020
Students will receive notification from UChicago within two weeks of the application deadline.